Bell Ingram - serving UK's land and property owners to make the most of their assets
Renewable Energy Services
Bell Ingram has been providing Land Agency advice to developers and operators of Renewable Projects for over 20 years. Our Company understand the importance of harnessing renewable energy and have a team of dedicated specialists on hand.
In 1990s Bell Ingram was retained by Scottish Power to assist in negotiating with landowners for windfarm sites and has since provided similar advice to developers of windfarms, hydro schemes and solar developments throughout the north of England, Wales and Scotland. Using our long association with a number of electricity companies, we also provide advice for securing wayleaves for overhead or underground grid connections on renewables projects.
We currently act on behalf of a number of private landowners, including the Forestry Commission and Scottish Water, in agreeing terms for large and small scale renewable schemes. Over the last 20 years we have built up significant expertise and knowledge of the current financial and legal terms for Windfarms, Hydro Electric schemes and more recently Solar Projects. We provide comprehensive Land Agency services to Renewables Developers and Landowners including:-
- Establishing Ownership of identified sites
- Securing Exclusivity Rights for site surveys and monitoring equipment
- Negotiating Heads of Terms for proposed schemes
- Agreeing Option Agreements and Leases
- Preparation of lease and wayleave plans through our Mapping & GIS Services
- Assisting client’s solicitors in the drafting and negotiating of Options and Leases
- Agreeing Access Rights and temporary land Rights
- Negotiating Terms for and monitoring extraction of minerals for construction
- Securing Easements or Wayleaves for Grid Connections for Renewables Projects
- Agreeing terms for Environmental/Habitat Management Agreements where required
- Provision of specialist Forestry advice for sites within woodland areas
- Valuation of Leasehold interests in Renewables Schemes
- Valuations for Operators interests for Renewables schemes
For examples of clients see Utilities and Renewables.