Bell Ingram - serving UK's land and property owners to make the most of their assets
Tourism and Leisure
Bell Ingram provides clients with specialist in-house advice on how to capitalise on the many opportunities offered by the fast-growing tourism, leisure and outdoor recreation industry, whether they be retail and visitor attractions or tourism, leisure and hospitality businesses.
Scotland’s multi-billion pound tourism sector continues to prosper and the long-term prospects are equally rosy. Bell Ingram is ideally placed to offer expert, specialist advice to those who are either new to the industry or who wish to develop or diversify their existing tourism & leisure businesses.
Our in-house tourism professional, Patrick Laughlin, has over 30 years’ high-level experience within Scottish tourism and has advised many of Bell Ingram’s clients since 2005.
Our specialist areas of expertise include:
- Business planning and feasibility studies
- Farm and Estate diversification advice
- Grant applications
- Marketing Plans
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Sustainable tourism
- Stakeholder and community consultations
We have helped to create and grow tourism businesses all over the country, including:
- Hotels – extensions, market repositioning, Eco-tourism development
- Bed & Breakfasts – effective marketing on a budget
- Self-Catering Properties – new builds, farm building conversions and log cabins
- Caravan and Camping Parks – planning applications
- Hostels and Bunkhouses – market assessments and promotional activities
- Visitor Attractions – operational guidance, income generation and visitor management plans
We offer a fully bespoke service, beginning with a free no-obligation discussion or on-site meeting to discuss your plans and aspirations. We will then provide you with a ‘menu’ of services, ranging from simple advice on operations or marketing to fully-worked-up business plans and architectural drawings. Simply choose the level and detail of assistance you need.
We can confidently say that our success rate is second to none!
Scotland is increasingly seen as a world-leading destination for outdoor sports and recreation. The trend towards more active holidays shows no slowing of growth, presenting many opportunities for rural landowners in particular.
We can provide advice on creating new sporting facilities and ancillary amenities such as catering, WC’s and car parking.
We have worked with a large number of private clients, public agencies and community/voluntary groups to help with the planning and delivery of projects such as:
- A major indoor climbing wall
- A large-scale network of off-road cycling trails on a large Estate
- Long-distance footpath scoping and feasibility
- Studies into water sports and equestrian tourism
- Creation of local path networks
- Improvements to public parks and community recreation facilities