Bell Ingram - serving UK's land and property owners to make the most of their assets
Rural Land Management
For well over 100 years Bell Ingram has managed some of the UK’s finest agricultural and sporting estates. Our roots are in rural estate management and we currently manage many hundreds of thousands of hectares of private and corporate estates across the UK; from Somerset to Sutherland.
Our team of experienced Chartered Surveyors manage a large number of farms, estates and corporate properties, ensuring our clients maximise their assets and achieve their aims.
At Bell Ingram we believe the best value is achieved by quality of delivery and attention to detail. Our Chartered Surveyors use the latest technology and resources available, so achieve the best results.
Bell Ingram operates primarily in the rural marketplace, advising on all aspects of rural property management, development, sales and valuations.
Our Chartered Surveyors can adopt a full management service or act in an occasional advisory role, depending on your needs.
With further divisions acting in specialist areas we are able to pool resources and knowledge and all our professionals have ready access to an enviable amount of experience, technical information and comparables.
Bell Ingram’s team of AMC agents stretches across Scotland, with experience in all types of applications and valuations to assist in successfully securing finance for your land based business.
Our management service includes:
- Farm and estate management
- Estate property rentals: reviews and renewals
- Estate audit and financial planning
- Forestry management and arboriculture
- Sporting management
- Mineral Extraction and Quarry reinstatement
- Property portfolio management and valuation
- Computerised accounting, budgeting and performance monitoring
- Building maintenance and renewal programmes
- Development and diversification strategies
- Single farm payment entitlement, leasing and trading scheme
- Valuation for purchase, sales and capital taxation
- Advice on grant payment schemes, subsidy/support entitlement
- Agricultural loans advice
- Compulsory purchase and compensation claims
- Computerised mapping and GIS services
- Facilities management
- Telecommunication mast rent review and lease renewals
- Tourism and Leisure
In addition to traditional Land Management services, Bell Ingram also provides clients with specialist in-house advice on how to capitalise on the many opportunities offered by the fast-growing tourism, leisure and outdoor recreation industry, whether they be retail and visitor attractions or tourism, leisure and hospitality businesses.
View more information on our dedicated Tourism & Leisure service.