Bell Ingram - serving UK's land and property owners to make the most of their assets
Bell Ingram’s Chartered Foresters provide management services and investment advice for all types of woodland owner; including corporate clients, rural estate owners, sporting enterprises and farmers.
Our team of dedicated Forestry Managers provide a versatile woodland management service tailored to meet your unique requirements and aspirations. With a wide range of expertise at our disposal, we are best placed to handle the varied challenges of today’s forestry industry.
The aim of Bell Ingram’s Forestry division is to maximise the potential benefits of woodlands in order to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our up-to-the-minute knowledge of timber markets, forestry grants and legislation ensures that you get the most appropriate advice and never miss out on important opportunities.
We manage all types of woodland, including commercial plantations, native woodland and woodlands in urban areas, both large and small. We will work closely with you, the owner, to create a package of skills and services that suits your needs.
Forestry Management Services include:
- Woodland management to a budget
- Woodland appraisal, valuation and acquisition
- Woodland sales
- Digital mapping and surveying using Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Timber harvesting and marketing
- Project management
- Woodland creation
- Arboricultural services
- Grant advice and applications, such as SRDP
- Group Certification Scheme (UK Woodland Assurance Standard)
- Group Woodland Insurance Scheme