Bell Ingram - serving UK's land and property owners to make the most of their assets
Bell Ingram’s planning service can provide practical advice on the development potential of your land and property; helping to secure planning permission for both urban and rural development. Working with clients, land agents, architects and forestry teams we are available to be involved at the very early stages of the project to ensure it is both viable and feasible from the outset.
As the planning process continues to become increasingly complex, the Design Team can save valuable time and resources by:
- giving you the right advice first time
- undertaking planning and development appraisals
- preparing and submitting planning applications with supporting statements
- negotiating and liasing with local planning authorities and statutory consultees
- preparing EIA screening requests
Our local knowledge of the planning authorities and planning policies throughout Scotland is the key to the very high success rate on securing consent to date.
Our network of UK offices means we are well represented and capable of looking at projects in the majority of locations.