Single-story detached office providing a range of private and open plan office accommodation comprising a large board, reception area and 7 private offices. The offices are well presented throughout.
Surfaced car parking is provided to the side of the building for some 8 or so vehicles.
The property provides office accommodation with WC facilities. The subjects benefit from electric
We have measured the subjects in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement (2nd Edition), and
calculated the following Net Internal area to be as follows; 1772 sq ft (164.7 sq m)
The subjects are offered To Let at offers in the region of £22,000 per annum. It is envisaged that the lease would be structured on a full repairing
and insuring basis incentives may be available, depending the lease terms agreed.
The subjects are entered in the Valuation Roll at;
The unified Business Rate 2018/2019 is 48p, excluding water and sewage rates.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
Available from the Sole Letting Agents on request.
All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated and any prospective Purchaser should satisfy themselves independently as to
the incidence of VAT involved in this transaction.
FURTHER INFORMATION AND VIEWING
Further information and viewing arrangements are available by contacting the Sole Letting Agents, Messrs Graham + Sibbald.
To arrange a viewing contact:
Keith Scobbie - Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01738 445 733
Steven Dalrymple - Trainee Surveyor - email@example.com - 01738 445 733
1. These particulars are intended as guide only. Their accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed. Intending Purchasers/Tenants should not rely on these particulars but satisfy themselves by inspection of the property. Photographs only show parts of the property which may have changed since they were taken.
2. Graham + Sibbald have no authority to give any representation other than these particulars in relation to this property. Intending Purchasers/
Tenants take the property as they find it.
3. Graham + Sibbald are not authorised to enter into contracts relating to this property. These particulars are not intended to nor shall they form part of any legally enforceable contract and any contract shall only be entered into by way of an exchange of correspondence between our clients Solicitors and Solicitors acting for the Purchaser/Tenants.
4. All plans based upon Ordnance Survey maps are reproduced with the sanction of Controller of HM Stationery.
5. A list of Partners can be obtained from any of our offices.
6. Date of Publication: January 2019
The city of Perth has a resident population of approximately 46,000 persons, with the population of the surrounding catchment area estimated to be in the region of 130,000. Perth is situated approximately 20 miles west of Dundee, 40 miles north of Edinburgh and 60 miles north east of Glasgow, lying at the hub of Central Scotlands
Located on the west side of Isla Road adjacent to offices and residential properties. Occupying a peaceful location benefitting from large mature