Quality assured with our RICS Registered Valuers
At Bell Ingram, many of our team are fully qualified chartered surveyors and members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). We carry out our valuations in accordance with RICS’ high standards.
Our experienced team provide valuations for a wide range of rural property types and we routinely work for private, corporate and public sector clients, as well as banks and other lenders.
We also monitor local, regional and national trends in property prices to give informed commentary, especially in heightened political and economic times.
Our reports are regularly required for:
• Family transfers, pensions and tax planning.
• Capital taxation: Inheritance and Capital Gains tax.
• Secured lending.
• Rent negotiation.
• Divorce settlements.
• Agricultural tenants ‘Right to Buy’ and end of tenancy claims.
• Compulsory purchase.
• Purchase and sale.
• Property litigation matters and dispute resolution.
• Annual accounting purposes.
Our surveyors are called upon to report on:
• Residential properties – from cottages to mansions and castles.
• Rural estates, mixed use properties and larger portfolios.
• Farms – owner occupied and tenanted.
• Development sites – from building plots to major projects.
• Infrastructure schemes – including roads and pipelines.
• Renewable energy projects.
• Forestry – new plantings or established woodlands.
• Sporting rights – fishing, shooting and stalking.
• Owner-occupied crofts, assignations and common grazings.
• Servitude rights, wayleaves and neighbour matters.