The Good House Company are a leading developer of stunning luxury homes. They are well known for their tailored approach and the quality of their homes in terms of finish and design, and they build to the exceptionally high standards that buyers expect, bringing the eco-house concept within reach of a much wider market without compromising on its exacting standards. Like all houses from The Good House Company, they incorporate cutting-edge energy-saving technology to dramatically reduce your fuel bills.
• Stone walls, from locally sourced stone
• Slate and zinc roofs
• Triple glazed windows which ‘lock in’ heat and promote solar gain
• Private gardens with seeded lawns and planting
• Sandstone patio areas
• Motion activated external lights
• Under-floor heating to downstairs
• Choice of Oak doors throughout with a choice of handles
• Choice of skirtings, Door-facings etc.
• Feature staircases with a choice of finishes
• Oak flooring to All reception rooms
• Budget for high-spec Alan Johnston Studios kitchen with Neff appliances
• Fitted or Built-in Wardrobes and furniture
• Choice of bathroom design and tiles from one of our ranges
• Woodburning stove to main living area
• Hall cupboard with shelves and coat rail
• Smart Home Ready with CAT 6 Cabling
• Digital television aerial fitted
• Security alarm
• Budgets provided for every element
A deposit of £2,500 will secure the property for a period of 6 months whilst its being built. On conclusion of Missives a further deposit of £7,500 shall be paid. The deposit will be nonreturnable in the event of the Purchaser(s) failing to complete the sale for reasons not attributable to the Seller or his agents.
Hattonburn Farm is situated in a picturesque woodland glade, with homes in a private position with views of trees and surrounding hills.
The properties are on the edge of the village and within walking distance of Milnathort, a small village in one of the most attractive areas of Scotland, making it ideal for family living. It is minutes from the M90 motorway with Perth just 16 miles to the north and Edinburgh 29 miles to the south.
The attractive town of Kinross, just a couple of miles away, has excellent shops and restaurants, not to mention a fine golf course, excellent primary and secondary schools that also serve as a community sports and leisure facility. Kinross is on the doorstep of Loch Leven, Scotland’s largest lowland loch, renowned for its excellent trout fishing, and the centrepiece of Loch Leven Nature Reserve.
The Loch Leven Heritage Trail, a path of about 13 miles, encircles the loch and is suitable for walkers of all ages and abilities. The trail is a unique experience linking natural, historic and cultural heritage around the loch. It gives access to the most attractive parts of Loch Leven to experience its remarkable history, nature and beauty. There is a ferry service across to Loch Leven Castle where Mary, Queen of Scots was incarcerated in 1567 before making her escape to England and ultimately executed on the orders of her cousin, Queen Elizabeth.
Floor plan 1
Leave the M90 motorway at Junction 6, head through Kinross and then Milnathort on the B996 (Perth Road). Exit Milnathort and after 500 meters there is a signpost for Hattonburn Road, take this and follow the road until you see signs to “The Good House Company”.