Bell Ingram - serving UK's land and property owners to make the most of their assets
Bell Ingram has a team of experienced valuers to assist clients in providing valuations for a diverse range of property types and for a wide variety of purposes. From our network of offices we are able to monitor local, regional and national trends in property prices so that informed commentary can be given regarding factors influencing values, especially in heightened political times.
Our staff are knowledgeable about the varied issues of the property market and understand the key points which can apply across a wide range of circumstances. Whenever required we will provide valuation advice in accordance with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Valuation Standards (the ‘Red Book’). Equally, in situations where the Red Book does not apply – for example for litigation purposes – we can supply professional analysis and reports to support clients and their other professional advisors.
We routinely work on behalf of private and corporate clients, banks and other lenders, and the public sector.
Our reports are regularly required for:
- Purchase and sale
- Secured lending
- Capital taxation – inheritance and capital gains tax, planning and calculations
- Rent negotiation
- Agricultural tenants’ ‘Right to Buy’ and waygoing claims
- Litigation and divorce settlements
- Compulsory purchase
- Annual accounting purposes
- Fire insurance reinstatement
We cover an extensive selection of property classes, particularly in the rural context and . . .
Our surveyors are called upon to report on:
- Residential properties – from cottages to mansions and castles
- Mixed use properties and larger portfolios
- Farms – owner occupied and tenanted
- Development sites – from building plots to major projects
- Infrastructure schemes– including roads and pipelines
- Renewable energy projects
- Forestry – new plantings and established woodlands
- Licensed and leisure properties – hotels and holiday parks
- Sporting rights – fishing and shooting
- Islands, ports and harbours
- Servitude rights, wayleaves and neighbour matters