- Detailed Planning Consent Ref No: 08/01650/FLL
- Central location with easy access to Edinburgh and Glasgow
- Private and secluded rural location with splendid views
- Some extra ground could be made available
A traditional stone steading with further agricultural buildings granted Full Planning Permission for 2 semi-detached cottages and 4 new detached houses enjoying a private rural position with beautiful views and close to Dunning.
Masterfield Farm is beautifully located between Auchterarder and Dunning with easy access to the A9 duel carriageway and equidistant from Scotlands two main cities. The farm enjoys a lovely rural setting with long ranging views down over the River Earn and towards the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park.
Good schools and services can be found locally in the conservation village of Dunning or Auchterarder whilst a wider range of facilities are available in Perth with mainline railway station and theatre.
It is a very scenic area with many recreational activities such as hill walking, cycling, water sports, golf and fishing. Gleneagles is close by offering railway station, equestrian centre and championship golf courses and both Edinburgh and Glasgow Airports are about one hour’s drive.
Masterfield Farm enjoys a quiet rural position between Dunning and the River Earn. A 400 yard private road leads down to the farm with the traditional layout of farmhouse, farm cottages, two stone steadings and an assortment of agricultural buildings.
Detailed Planning Consent (Ref:08/01650/FLL) has been granted to convert one of the stone steadings into 2 semi-detached cottages and for a further 4 detached houses to be developed within the 1.37 acre site.
Drawings have been completed by Bell Ingram Design Ltd and can be made available upon request along with the Planning Consent.
Mains water in locality. Mains electricity and drainage to a private treatment system.
Guide Price £295,000 as a whole
To be by mutual arrangement.
Strictly by appointment with the selling agents.
To be assessed.
From Perth take the A9 south and after about 7 miles take the B9141 exit to Dunning. Follow the road under a railway bridge and at the next right hand corner carry straight on and after about 200 yards the entrance to Masterfield Farm can be seen on the left hand side.
These sale particulars were prepared on the basis of information provided to us by our clients and/or our local knowledge. Whilst we make every reasonable effort to ensure that they are correct, no warranty or guarantee is given and prospective purchasers should not rely upon them as statements or representations of fact. Furthermore neither Bell Ingram Limited or its directors or employees assume any responsibility therefore. In particular:
- prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the structural condition of any buildings or other erections and the state of repair of any services, appliances, equipment or facilities;
- anyphotographsincludedintheseparticularsareforgeneralinformationonlyandanyfurnitureor contents shown in these photographs are not included in the sale unless this is expressly stated in these particulars; and
- any descriptions, measurements or dimensions quoted are approximate only and references to conditions, planning permissions, services, usage, construction, fittings & fixtures and moveable items are for guidance only.